Sadee Bee (she/her) is ever-evolving as living with mental illness is never a straight line and hopes to be a voice and advocate for those like her. She uses art as an outlet as well, creating whatever comes to mind, and is heavily drawn to speculative and out-of-this-world elements. She is inspired by strange dreams, magic, and creepy vibes.
“To you, those dead women symbolize your power. But to me, they are a sign of your inherent weakness as a human being, as a man.”
*Click the link to read part one, two, and three of my serialized short story, The Reaper!
- Forty-Two Tiles – Fauxmoir Literary Magazine – 2022
- Enough to Hide the Stain – Sadee Bee – 2022
- Happy Holidays!
- The Secret Admirer
- The Reaper – Part Two – Sage Cigarettes Magazine
- Memory Arils – Selenite Press – Floriography Issue 2 Abstractions
- If Only for a Moment – JAKE The Anti-Literature Magazine
- I’m an Artist!
- Suburban Witchcraft Magazine – Issue 3